Ideas for NumPy Doc Days
This list is in some kind of priority order.
- pkgload [Done]
- matrix [class done, methods not finished]
- core.numeric (extend_all, require, alterdot, restoredot, array_equal, array_equiv) [Done]
- core.records (record, recarray, format_parser) [Done]
- linalg.inv, linalg.cholesky...
- umath (geterrobj, seterrobj)
- dual.register_func, etc.
- twodim_base (diagflat)
Thanks for helping with Documenting NumPy. If you are helping to document NumPy or are integrating NumPy with SAGE or other freely available open source software, then you are welcome to a free copy of "Guide to NumPy". Please email Travis Oliphant to request a free copy and include the name of the project you are supporting.