|Version 20 (modified by stefan, 5 years ago)|
SciPy Sprint 0.7
- Date: 1, 2 November 2008
- Find us on: irc.freenode.net in channel #scipy
As industry and academia slows down towards the end of the year, we hope to tap some developer resources for a final sprint or two towards SciPy 0.7. There has never been so much low-hanging fruit before: the bug tracker is filled with tickets just waiting to be triaged and fixed!
We are holding a SciPy sprint on the 1st and 2nd of November. If some of you are willing to donate 2 hours of your time, this would be a great opportunity to assist us in getting ready for the next Big Release of SciPy.
We shall start working on Saturday morning in South Africa, and soon thereafter America should wake up to the smell of freshly triaged tickets.
Tasks not outlined in tickets
Format of this list is "task [contact person]".
- Unification of lib/linalg linear algebra routines [Jarrod Millman]
- Integration of Nathan's sparse docs into Sphinx docs [Nathan Bell]
- Helping Tiziano to test and merge symeig functionality [Robert Kern]
- NumPy?: Merging Generalized Ufuncs for 1.3 [Stefan van der Walt]
- Help Pauli on the documentation infra-structure [Pauli Virtanen]
- Complete the web-page design started at SciPy?'08 [Stefan]
- Organizer: Jarrod Millman
- Location: CIRL, UC Berkeley
- Participants: Fernando Perez, Paul Ivanov, Damian Eads